Me-Made-May: Week 1

Here are a few photos of my me-made projects that I've rediscovered during the first week of Me-Made-May.

I've discovered that I tend to sew summer dresses mostly because it's fun.  However, it's a bit too chilly to wear summer dresses at this time of year here.  So I've been wearing a lot of my hand knit sweaters.  On the first day,  I wore my "calendula sweater".  Here it is on my Ravelry Page.  I also wore this sweater another day with my denim Hollyburn skirt (Sewaholic) and wool leotards.  I don't think I have a picture of that skirt.  Yes, I'm a Sewaholic patternaholic.


Another pullover that I've been cozy in is my Earth Sweater and jeans.  Comfy and warm for everyday.


Oh yeah,  and I've been wearing these cozy Crabapple Socks


... and Saturday evening I wore my brand new Denim Cambie for the first time out for dinner

Well, so far so good.  Hopefully things will warm up a bit so I can wear something more than sweaters and jeans.


Thanks for reading.
Happy sewing and knitting!

Comments

Popular Posts