Monday, 18 May 2015

Me Made May Week # 2

Me Made May Week # 2 Update

It has been a chilly jeans and sweater kind of week!  As a matter of fact as I write this, there is snow on the ground.  Yes, snow!  This is not normal weather, and I'm a little concerned about my garden that has started to sprout lettuce, spinach, kale, and garlic.  Yesterday we had a strange storm system that started off as a rainstorm and turned to snow because the temperatures were so low overnight and into the whole day actually.  It's been generally cool this past week, and I had no desire to wear anything but comfy jeans and sweaters.   

So here I am in my handknit Nettle cardigan, my favourite everyday cardigan.  I've realized that I really need another one; perhaps in a neutral colour like beige or grey.  I haven't been knitting much at all lately, but I'll have to place this next on my queue seeing as my everyday cardigan may not last forever.


 One cool morning I even wore my Riddari Icelandic sweater!

 And, of course, my cozy Archer shirt made another appearance this week!

That's it for Week # 2!  I'm looking forward to some warmer weather and maybe some spring dresses!





No comments:

Post a Comment