Saturday, 22 November 2014

Alabama Chanin Update!

I haven't been working on my Alabama Chanin project much lately but the reverse appliqué portion is completed and so are the shoulder seams.  So, all that's left to do is the side seams and finishing the neck and armholes with binding strips.  I still have to decide what kind of decorative hand stitching to use on the binding.   I really enjoyed doing all the reverse appliqué hand stitching.  It was so relaxing!




This project is almost done.  I haven't been paying as much attention to it as I should.  I guess I see it as more of a slow relaxing project; kind of like knitting a sweater ( which takes time!).  So I end up doing a little here and a little there.  Soon though, very soon it will be done!


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment